Saturday, December 2, 2023

 Gothic Xmas is a Gothic Holiday AI Kit
with the colors red, black and white!
THIS THING IS HUGE!
I am hoping I made it big enough to be versatile not only
to make Gothic Holiday Tags but also Regular Gothic Tags!
It contains 317 Elements, 15 Frames, and 20 Papers
Also comes with 7 AI tubes they are in a separate folder!

If you use the tubes they don't require a copyright symbol
instead you would put AI Kit by Blaque Heart Designz

You can download this kit HERE

**PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS KIT**

**Send your friends here to my blog to download!!** 





2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this!! I was just trying to find a new gothic Christmas kit! Thank you Ashley1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please! This is my favorite! Ohhh yesss! <3

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkie

tk-BHD-blinkie

Chat

Search This Blog