Monday, September 2, 2024
I want to apologize for my absence!
I try to stay in contact with my fan base the best I can!
If its replying to emails, private messages, to commenting in the chat box etc.!
We are currently in the process of moving!
We have been working on the new house and packing up the old house!
Then we found some problems at the new house so that set us back a bit.
Then on Saturday I took my youngest daughter (she is 7 will be 8 in Dec.)
and they tested her, and she has Covid 😞
So its been crazy in my RL! 
But I am going to be posting 2 new kits so enjoy!!!
Hope everyone is doing well!! 

xoxo
Karma 


tk-Karmax2nd-Blog-siggy

3 comments:

  1. thank you for all the lovely kits, so very generous of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these wonderful new kits, Karma. Hope your child will be OK soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonsoir je vient de lire que ton enfant était malade, est j'espère que ta petite fille ira beaucoup de tout coeur avec vous ,courage

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkie

tk-BHD-blinkie

Chat

Search This Blog