Saturday, September 14, 2024
Things have been slow around here and at my store!
BUT....We are officially moved into the new house!
YAY! 
But my internet is weird here!
So, it runs fine through everything besides Midjourney!
So instead of using my fast hours (which makes making kits 100x faster)
it is running relaxed generations which takes longer to complete.
It is a catch 22 for me because the good news is I'm not using up all my fast hours.
Bad news is it takes longer for my prompts to run.
Plus on top of staying up on the house and finishing little things here and
there that still need done around here!
Plus kiddos are back in school which means A LOT of driving LOL!
I will be posting a free kit after this post! 
I will also have some new kits in the store! 
Hope everyone is doing amazing! 
XO Karma


tk-Karmax2nd-Blog-siggy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

tk-BHD-blinkie

Chat

Search This Blog