Wednesday, August 12, 2026
This was suppose to be a part of a blog train
but I don't have social media anymore
so if Simone sees this, girl I did do it. 
It was supposed to be a part of the 
"Twilight Orchard" blog train.
You can get it HERE




tk-Karmax2nd-Blog-siggy

Be sure to visit the other stops along the way to collect all of this month's beautiful freebies!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your part and I'm sorry you left social media

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you left social media - altho I cannot blame you. I have downloaded a few of your kits, new and old, and plan to write some tutorials for my blog with them. I'll be in touch. Keep on shining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much for this beautiful kit, such wonderfully warm tones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ashley, I'm going to try to get the members to add you to blog train from their end. Great contribution :D thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Added to my blog and thank you again for the kit

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkie

tk-BHD-blinkie

Chat

Search This Blog