Saturday, September 5, 2026
BMWSD!!!

Buy My Whole Store Deal!!

For $25.00 you can get EVERYTHING I have in my payhip store!
THE WHOLE STORE IS INCLUDED!!
ALL my Retired kits (CDO),
  ALL my CU Packs, 
and ALL my AI Kits!!!

**Notes**
1. Payment will be through paypal! If you don't have paypal 
reach out to me and we can try to figure something out!

2. Please email me at ashzimbizz@gmail.com about the BMWSD!
This email is ONLY for inquiring about the BMWSD 
- this is NOT my paypal email!
 **DO NOT SEND PAYMENT TO THIS EMAIL!!!**
  I will give you my Paypal email for payment when you email me!!!
Please allow me up to 24-48 hours to respond as I am also working!
I usually respond quicker than that but just in case!!

3. You will be added to a folder on Dropbox
Your access WILL expire in 24 hours!
The reason it is only 24 hours is to 
protect me and my items being downloaded
I hope you understand!
The download is extremely easy!

Thank you for your interest and supporting me as always!!!


tk-Karmax2nd-Blog-siggy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

tk-BHD-blinkie

Chat

Search This Blog